A Car Crash Lawyer for Injured Immigrants

If you have been involved in an automobile accident, Attorney Anya McLean will offer you a free and confidential analysis of your case. No matter what community you come from, the Law Offices of Anya McLean are on your side in the pursuit of compensation and justice that you need. If you have suffered injuries and property damage after an automobile crash, we can help. But in addition to offering representation in car crash and other personal injury matters, our law firm is also focused on immigration law. This makes us particularly well-equipped to represent members of the immigrant community who have been injured in vehicle accidents. Some of our qualifications include:

  • We are fluent in English, Russian and Spanish
  • We offer legal representation in personal injury, criminal defense and immigration law
  • We accept car and other vehicle accident cases on contingency: if we do not win your case, you pay us nothing
  • We offer free case evaluations to give you a clear understanding of your legal options
  • We understand the unique needs of the immigrant community and we are experienced in deportation defense, immigration appeals and all other areas related to federal immigration law

Whether you are a United States citizen or not, we may be able to help you pursue financial compensation if you have been injured as the result of someone else’s negligence or irresponsible behavior.

Bus, Car, Motorcycle or Truck Accidents: We can Help you get the Compensation you Need

While we do not accept every case that is offered to us, if we do accept yours, we will be extremely confident that we can win through a settlement or verdict. Because we accept cases on a contingent basis, our best interests, and yours, are served by complete honesty. Our vehicle accident attorney will provide you with a perfectly honest evaluation so you will know why we will or will not accept your case. We will also answer your questions such as:

  • What are the strengths and weaknesses of my legal situation?
  • My relative has been seriously injured in a car crash and the insurance company won’t settle our claim. Can you help?
  • Our insurance company has offered an amount far below what we need; can we appeal?
  • The driver who hit me was uninsured. Can you still help me seek compensation for my injuries?
  • If we file an injury lawsuit, can immigration officials take notice and try to deport us?

Whether you have been injured in a bus, car, motorcycle or truck accident, contact a vehicle accident attorney who knows how to help you. We are prepared for even the most challenging cases. Even if you have already been turned down by another attorney, contact us for a free evaluation of your case. We may be able to use our particular resources and legal background for your advantage.