Los Angeles Immigration Attorney for Temporary Visas

Los Angeles Immigration Attorney Anya McLean can answer your questions about temporary visas and she can help you obtain such a visa if you are interested in visiting, studying or working in the United States. The United States immigration process can be extremely complex but with an experienced and skilled immigration attorney on your side, you will be able to pursue your goals much more efficiently.

Call Los Angeles Immigration Attorney Anya McLean for a free consultation about temporary visas and other immigration questions: 213-351-6500. Initial consultations are free.
Common Temporary Visas

There are many types of visas and your immigration attorney can help you determine which type you need. Some of the most common visas include:

B-1 Temporary Business Visa: this visa is necessary for traveling to the United States to consult with business associates; for attendance to scientific, educational, professional, or business conventions or conferences; to settle an estate; for contract negotiations.
B-2 Tourism, Pleasure, Visiting Visa: this type of visa typically allows for travel to the United States on vacation or to visit relatives but it is also common for people coming to the United States for medical treatment, participation with certain social organizations including amateur sports or performing groups.

Though the above represent the most common visas, there are other options that may be right for you such as F-1, M-1, J-1 or H-1B, for instance. There are several other temporary visas or visitor visas that may be the right ones for your situation. Contact Los Angeles Immigration Attorney Anya McLean for the answers, advice and guidance you need.

The McLean Law Firm has offices in Los Angeles and Phoenix and represents clients from all walks of life with a wide variety of immigration issues and other legal challenges. Not only is Immigration Attorney Anya McLean a skilled and experienced lawyer, she is also an immigrant who has first-hand knowledge of the many challenges facing immigrants to the United States.>/p>

If you are seeking answers to your temporary visa questions or other immigration questions and you want the insight and advice of an experienced attorney who is also an immigrant, call the McLean Law Firm.